- Information you provide by completing forms on FrontFX Group — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through FrontFX Group, or if you contact us;
- Information you provide for identity verification purposes when launching a project, including your legal name, business name and Tax ID for business entities, and date of birth. In some cases, our payment processor will request that you provide a secure upload of an identity document (such as your passport, driver’s license or other government-issued ID) to FrontFX Group;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. FrontFX Group partners with other companies (such as Stripe, Paypal) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. FrontFX Group doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with FrontFX Group, including use of our mobile apps (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Information that you submit on or to FrontFX Group in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users;
- The email address associated with your Facebook account, if you choose to sign up using your Facebook credentials. FrontFX Group will also request permission to access your name, profile picture, and friend list (these permissions are governed by Facebook’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Facebook privacy settings). We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to register for an account or use our Services. For example: Downloading free content requires you to sign up as a buyer. Submitting content for sale requires you to sign up as a contributor. You may review, change or remove your information through your Profile settings.
How We Use This Information We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure and protect our Services (including to verify the identities of creators and prevent fraud and abuse);
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
- To create and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on FrontFX Group (for example, to show you content that we think may interest you based on your previous use); and
- Demographics and Interests Reporting We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.